Emergency Pediatric Dental Care
In Case of Emergency
If your child needs emergency care right now, please call our office at:
+1 (828) 274-9220
+1 (828) 586-9333
+1 (828) 454-9156
For more information about what to do in case of an emergency:
Knocked Out Permanent Tooth
Broken Braces and Wires
Cut or Bitten Tongue, Lip or Cheek
Additional Trauma Information & Documents
Dental Injury Timeline
Post Trauma Instructions
Wound Care Information
- Keep the wound moist and/or greasy with Vaseline.
- If the wound gets pus filled, then use an AAA ointment.
- Use soap and water to clean the wound and its surrounding area.
- Lubricate the wound at mealtimes and bedtimes and if possible keep covered at all times. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Diet is very important during wound recovery. Eat high in protein and lots of fruits and vegetables. Also take a multivitamin.
- If you have or develop fever and swelling, call your pediatric dentist for an appointment. You might need an antibiotic prescription.