Our Pediatric Dental Practice
At Great Beginnings Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontic Specialists, we are pediatric dentists dedicated to providing pediatric dental care to kids in a warm and anxiety-free environment. We believe that happy smiles come from healthy teeth, and love sharing our philosophy in a fun and engaging manner with your child! Our pediatric dental office was designed with your child's health and comfort in mind.
Our friendly and experienced pediatric dentistry staff love working with kids of all ages. We look forward to meeting your child and helping them learn how fun dentistry can be.
GREAT THINGS ABOUT GREAT BEGINNINGS:
- Friendly and Personable Pediatric Dentists: Drs. Chambers, Baechtold, Haldeman & Pratt.
- Board Certified Diplomate Specialist Doctors.
- A great pediatric dental reputation for over 35 years.
- Exceptional clinical dentistry and orthodontics.
- 10 time winner of Best Family Dentist in the WNC Family Choice Awards.
- Emergency dentist on call with 24 hour coverage.
- Fun-loving pediatric dental staff with exceptional knowledge and customer service.
- iPads, movies on the ceiling, toys, art supplies and books in our treatment areas.
- Patient rewards for a job well done! At the end of each visit every child gets a balloon.
- Surprise character visits from Doc McStuffins and Leonardo the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
- Movies and video games in our reception area.
- See 'Sunshine' and friends, our well trained fish who hang out in our salt water aquarium.
- We offer a Baby Oral Health Program-complimentary 1st visit for children under 14 months of age.
- Summer fun with sunglasses, ice cream trucks and many surprises.
- A special Teen Zone for ages 13-21 where teens can play with iPads & more.
- Great Beginnings Scholarship Program for our graduating seniors!
- Strong community involvement with our schools, sports teams, and local organizations.
- Great relationship with area Pediatricians and General Dentists.
- Nationally known for our office system and excellence in our patient care.
Reach out to us through our contact form or give us a call at Asheville: (828) 274-9220 - Sylva: (828) 586-9333 - Waynesville: (828) 454-9156 if you have any questions or want to schedule your child's dental appointment.